1. Each project is custom created for you, so creation time will vary. I make every effort to keep to the project start and end dates, but no specific timeline is guaranteed.
2. A revision is a change made to your logo concept with regards to color, size, font or building upon the concept at hand.
3. Each client may only choose one final logo design.
4. All unselected concepts remain the property of Taslim Sidi/ Designs by Taz and it is strictly prohibited to use or copy any unselected concepts presented to you.
5. Taslim Sidi/ Designs by Taz maintains copyright to every design. If you are interested in purchasing copyright, please contact me.
6. I provide vector artwork (.ai) and a raster .psd file. If you need something specific, file types I’m happy to provide at no charge are: .eps .psd .ai .jpg .gif .png .tiff
7. Due to the custom nature of these designs, absolutely no refunds will be given once the work has begun.
8. Full payment is due before any work will begin. I bill via PayPal where acceptable methods of payment are Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover and E check. If paying by E check, payment must clear before any work will begin. If you wish to pay via credit card over the phone, call the studio at 617 694 8706.
The product(s) you are purchasing are for limited commercial or personal use. Professional photographers may use these to create cards/marketing materials with their own photography. Redistribution of these items electronically, either in their original or superficially altered states is prohibited. In no way should these designs be made available to the general public (ie Ebay acutions, Esty etc.)
All files are editable for color and text except when noted. Due to the digital nature of these designs, there are absolutely no refunds.